We craft a learning experience specific to your goals. For example, if your team member is going to rollout an updated on-boarding, then you better make sure they know the challenges and opportunities in on-boarding today. Rather than searching the internet or going to a webinar, we craft a specific training for them, based on your company process. Not general examples, but specific to your company challenges. This training is specifically created for your employee.
We provide you the tools and material to implement an amazing learning experience, and you deliver it for your staff.
What you get:
- Your very own HR Architect to help you design, craft and track a learning experience for one of your staff
- An Employee Experience Roadmap
- A Toolkit to execute the roadmap (may include)
- Instructions to implement roadmap
- Skill tools (book, video, podcast)
- Learning objectives
- Metics to measure success
- Study guide
- 360HRE support
- An understanding of how to design and create sustainable learning experiences
- All the credit for being an amazing manager and employer
How it works:
We call you to do an experience assessment to get to know your goals for this toolkit, goals for your staff that will receive the kit, and an understanding of how you want the experience to flow.
Then, 360HRE gets to work for you! We go back to our design studio and map the goals to a timeline, incorporate experience learning, and moments that matter into the map. The map is uniquely designed and crafted for you and your staff member.
Once we have the map, we move on to building the toolkit. The toolkit will include items that support the identified goals. This may include training materials, books, cheatsheets, 1-on-1 resources, gifts, experience sessions, or other items. We deliver the toolkit to you so you can present it to your new hire (or current employee). We will even check in to see how things are going.
Note: The picture attached to this product is not a specific representation of what you may receive. It's a symbolic picture...but you already know that.