Are you familiar with the All In Challenge on Fanatics?
Fanatics is using their site to partner with different celebrities, sports teams, and more, where the celebrity crafts an experience that will be awarded to a winner by auction or sweepstakes. All for charity. 100% of the money raised will be donated to benefit organizations such as: Meals on Wheels, No Kid Hungry, America’s Food Fund, World Central Kitchen, and Feeding America. Nearly $15 million has been raised, with about three more weeks to go! This is shaping up to be a huge success.
- Golf at Pebble Beach with Justin Timberlake and Bill Murray
- Play a Walk-On Role on Jamie Foxx’s New Show
- Be Ellen’s Next Co-Host on The Ellen DeGeneres Show
- Direct A Movie with Jonah Hill
- Amp Up Your Instagram and TikTok Game with King Bach
- And more…
Plans are being made in the post COVID-19 world, and those plans revolve around experiences! Digital and physical experiences will always be valuable. Experience design principles will never go unused.
The All In Challenge is an amazing example that experiences, both physical and digital, are always valuable. What a great challenge and fundraiser!
Keep creating amazing employee experiences!